Do you have some extra time and like getting out in the fresh air and getting your hands into the dirt? If so become a Harvest Helper at our farm and work side by side with Winterhill Farm & Garden Farmers to grow food that goes directly towards reducing food insecurity.
- All harvest helpers should be 18 years of age or older.
- Harvest helpers will need to be able to work in all weather conditions and be able to lift, bend and carry vegetables and garden tools.
- Regular attendance is important as Winterhill Farm & Garden will be relying on your work. However, if you are unable to come advance notice is appreciated.
- Harvest helpers come to the farm for one (3) hour shift a week to assist with harvesting, planting, weeding and bed preparation as well as other garden tasks. In return the harvest helper will get to take a share of fresh organic veggies home with them when their shift ends.
- Shifts are Wednesdays and Fridays 8am to 11am or 9am to 12pm
- We are looking for Harvest Helpers to start in May for planting. Harvest Helpers who start in May will get a dozen pastured eggs per week and one fresh pastured roaster chicken when they become available in summer.