Do you have some extra time and like getting out in the fresh air and getting your hands into the dirt? If so become a Harvest Helper at our farm and work side by side with Winterhill Farm & Garden Farmers to grow food that goes directly towards reducing food insecurity. Please contact us to get on our Harvest Helper list for 2022! We currently need a few more helpers for Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday from 9-1PM.
- Harvest helper shifts are any day of the week between Monday-Friday at Winterhill Farm & Garden.
- All harvest helpers should be 18 years of age or older.
- Harvest helpers will need to be able to work in all weather conditions and be able to lift, bend and carry vegetables and garden tools.
- Regular attendance is important as Winterhill Farm & Garden will be relying on your work. However if you are unable to come advance notice is appreciated.
- Harvest helpers work one (4) hour shift a week and in return will get to take a full share box of fresh organic veggies home with them when their shift ends.
- We are looking for Harvest Helpers to start in May for planting. Harvest Helpers who start in May will get a dozen pastured eggs per week and two fresh pastured roaster chickens when they become available in summer.